If you’re looking for a barbecue lamb recipe with zest, look no further! Make ahead of time and marinade for a colourful and inspired BBQ for all the family to enjoy. this recipe is from our friends over at Simply Lamb & Beef.
- Prepare the marinade; in a large shallow bowl mix all the marinade ingredients together.
- Thread the lamb, onion and lemon onto 4 short metal or wooden skewers (previously soaked in cold water for 20 minutes). Place in a shallow dish, pour over the marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salsa; in a large bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Cook the kebabs on a prepared barbecue or under a preheated moderate grill for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
- Serve the kebabs with the salsa.