Healthy BBQ recipes so delightfully delicious you’d never know you were eating well! Add this to your collection of quick and easy BBQ recipes to pull out of the bag when time is scarce, or you’d simply spend less time cooking and more time enjoying yourself! Of course, you can let your imagination run wild with all the different cheeses and additional toppings you can think of. But at the same time, there’s no denying how the simplest recipes often turn out to be the best of all!
- Remove the seeds and ribs from the peppers before cutting into flat, even quarters.
- Take generous chunks of cheese and place one or two on top of each slice of pepper.
- Sprinkle liberally with a good amount of fresh-ground black pepper.
- Grill on a hot barbecue until the cheese melts and the peppers begin to char.
- Remove from the grill and drizzle with a little rapeseed oil.
- Sprinkle with roughly-chopped basil leaves and serve as a starter of accompaniment for your favourite BBQ recipes!