Simple BBQ Flatbread
So simple yet so delicious – the perfect accompaniment to all your favourite BBQ recipes! Whip up a bunch in advance or enjoy straight from the grill to take any BBQ food to the next level! And if you thought it was too much trouble to make your own bread, just wait and see how quick and easy these flatbreads really are!
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl in the order listed above. Give everything a good stir until mostly combined.
- Take the dough and give it a good knead by hand on a floured surface for around 15 minutes. It should be firm and stretchy when you’re done.
- Place the dough into a large oiled bowl, cover loosely and position somewhere warm for around one hour. During this time, the dough will approximately double in size.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to the desired size and thickness. Aim for flatbreads around 6-inches in diameter and as thin or thick as you like.
- Grill for a couple of minutes each side until gloriously golden brown and crisp.