Simply Beef & Lamb bring you a recipe for BBQ steak with tomato salsa that will make you want to salsa the night away. The added bit of time spent on preparing these beauties will surely pay off when you tuck into a loaded fork full of flavour.
- Place the steaks in a large, non-metallic shallow dish. Add the lime zest and juice and seasoning. Coat the steaks on both sides. Cover and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan on the hob or barbecue and cook the tomatoes, spring onions, garlic and anchovies for 1-2 minutes. Add the water and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove and set aside.
- To make the salsa; combine all the ingredients in a bowl and season.
- Cook the steaks on a preheated grill or prepared barbecue according to your preference.
- Serve the steaks with the sauce and the salsa.