Once you’ve made your first BBQ dry rub, you’ll never go back to store bought! There’s no better way of taking your favourite BBQ recipes to the next level in terms of flavour, succulence and enjoyment. Transform easy BBQ recipes into something truly spectacular with just a few simple ingredients. Cheap, quick to throw together and perfect as a base for experimenting with. Needless to say, your favourite BBQ pork recipes and other staples will never be the same again!
- Add all ingredients together in bowl and mix, making sure to knock out any lumps.
Our recipe suggestion:
- Dry your meat with a teacloth or kitchen paper.
- Rub meat all over with mixture, make sure to massage in well.
- Cover and leave for 10 – 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Cook meat slowly on BBQ for best results.