If you’re looking for cheap and easy BBQ recipes the whole family will love, you’ve simply got to try these BBQ cheese melts! Quick, easy to prepare and as delicious as they are versatile. One of the best things about recipes like these is how there’s so much scope for creativity and experimentation. Try out our recipe to get the hang of it, before getting as imaginative as you like with the fillings, accompaniments, spices and so on! Whichever way you go, these are the kinds of cheap BBQ ideas that really pack a punch!
- Add all of the ingredients for the filling to a bowl and mix well.
- Spread a generous amount of the filling over one half of a flour tortilla.
- Fold the other half over to cover and press down firmly.
- Place the folded tortilla on a medium-hot grill until the wrap begins to brown and the cheese bubbles.
- Carefully flip the tortilla over and give it 30 seconds or so on the other side.
- Serve with a gorgeous green salad, grilled vegetables or anything else you fancy!